Follow the instructions below to access the Storage server from any Macintosh OS X computer on the campus network. Once you have logged on for the first time, follow the instructions in Access Your Personal Folder to make an alias to the server and to find out how to store files with the desired access privileges.
- From the Finder, click on the Go menu and select Connect to Server…
- Enter the address smb://storage.haverford.edu and click Connect.
- Enter your HaverApps username and password.
- A window opens giving you access to the Storage server. Select the volumes you wish to mount. Everyone has a private folder in the users volume. Faculty and academic staff also have space in the departments volume.
- When you have completed using the Storage server, please log off by dragging your mounted volumes onto the trash can. The trash can changes to an eject symbol once you start dragging the volume icon.