Anyone can use the network named Haverford-Guest to browse the web. However, if you have a Haverford, Bryn Mawr or Swarthmore email address, it is highly recommended that you connect via Haverford-Secure. If you need to access other internet services, such as the Storage server or Keyserved applications, you must use Haverford-Secure.
To Access Haverford-Guest:
- Connect to Haverford-Guest as you would connect to any wireless network. On Windows computers you can connect via your network control panel; on Macintosh computers you can connect via your network preferences; on Mac iOS you can connect via Settings -> Wi-Fi.
- Browse to any web pageusing FireFox, Internet Explorer, Safari, or any other web browser. You will be automatically redirected to the Visitor Registration Page:
- Fill out the form appropriately. Passwords will be sent to you via email. To also receive your password via text message, be sure to enter your cell phone number.
- At the following page, click the login page link:
- Enter your FULL EMAIL ADDRESS (for Username) along with the password you received via text or email.
- Click the Log in button.
- If you get a Security message, click Continue.