Use the following instructions to connect to Haverford-Secure with your Chromebook:
- Click the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select Other Wi-Fi network…
- Check the box at the bottom of the screen then click the Connect button:
- Configure as follows:
EAP Method: PEAP
Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2
5. Enter your full Haverford email address (email@example.com) as your username and your Haverford password.
6. Click Connect and you’re done!
If you’re having trouble connecting for the first time, please schedule an appointment to bring your device to the ProDesk.