Before you print to an HP copier for the first time, you must download and install the necessary print driver.
- Click the following link to find the copier you want to install from our HP Copier Print Queue page: http://printq.haverford.edu/Packages.asp.
- The HP Copier Print Queue page will open in a new window.
- Find the copier you want to print to and clink the link to install the driver. (Be sure to eturn to this window to continue following the instructions.)
- Select “Save File” (in Firefox) or “Save” (in Internet Explorer).
- When the download is complete, launch the file or click “Run” if prompted and follow instructions to install.
- The queue name that you selected will now appear in your list of available printers.
If the copier you installed is a CM6040f, M4345xs, M5035xs, or M9050, follow these instructions to take advantage of advanced features:
- Open Printers from the Control Panel (Start -> Control Panel -> Printers or Start -> Devices and Printers)
- Right-click the HP copier that you just installed.
- For Windows 7, go to “Printer Properties” and left-click on the name of the printer you just installed. For XP & Vista, left-click on “Properties.“
- Select the “Device Settings” tab.
- Click “Accessory Output Bin” (under “Installable Options” section)” and select the appropriate setting based upon the model of your copier:
- CM6040f – HP Booklet Maker – Mailbox Mode
- M4345xs – HP 500-Sheet Stapler/Stacker
- M5035xs – HP 500-Sheet Stapler/Stacker
- M9050 – HP Multifunction Finisher
- Click “OK.”
- Your HP print queue is now ready to use! Follow the instructions for printing.