All the HP Copiers are connected to a Pharos Terminal and a card reader, which together let you use your Haverford OneCard to automatically enter your username and password information to begin a photocopy session.
- Begin at the Pharos Terminal. (Touch the screen to wake it up.)
- Press the “Copying” icon on the Pharos display panel.
- Instead of typing your username and password, tap your Haverford OneCard on the card reader (with the red light) when the login screen displays and again when the password screen displays. (If you don’t have your OneCard, simply enter your Haverford email username and password when prompted.)
- You will see all the department codes available to your account. Touch the screen to select the appropriate Department code.
- Press the “Copy” icon on the HP copier display panel (shown below) to make any necessary adjustments to the copy job; or, to make a quick copy press the green “Start” button on the right side of the HP display panel.
- As you make copies, the Pharos terminal will display the costs associated with your copy job(s).
- When finished, press “Exit” on the Pharos Terminal to log out.