Before you print to an HP copier for the first time, you must first install the necessary print driver.
There’s two ways to print to the HP Copiers:
Delayed Print (for confidential print jobs):
- Select “Print” as usual.
- Is the copier you wish to print to a color copier? If so, select “Campus Color” from your printer list.
- Is the copier you wish to print to a black & white copier? If so, selection “Campus B-W” from your printer list.
- Customize your print job as desired.
- Click “OK” to print.
- Enter your Haverford email username, then click “Next.”
- Go to any copier on campus (be sure that the copier is a color copier if that’s what you chose, or a black & white printer if that’s what you chose).
- Follow the instructions HERE to release your print job.
The Purchasing department will charge you for any printouts made on the networked copier.