Configuring the FortiClient VPN Client (Requires Andriod version 4.0 and up):
1) Download the free FortiClient App (not the BETA version) from the Google Play Store by searching for “FortiClient”.
2) Open the application and “Agree” to the copyright statement.
3) Select “Add SSL VPN”.
4) Enter “Haverford VPN” for the connection name.
5) Enter in the following information:
- Server: vpn.haverford.edu
- Port: 10443
- User: Your Haverford User Name
- Password: Your Haverford Password
- Leave the Certificate and CA Server Certificate untouched.
- Hit the “Back Arrow” in lower left hand corner.
6) Select the “Haverford VPN” connection you just created.
7) Select “Proceed”.
8) You will now see that you’re connected to Haverford VPN.
This will connect you to the Internet with a Haverford IP address so you can access Haverford resources such as Kuali.
To disconnect simply select the “VPN” button again and confirm the message about disconnecting.