Configuring the internal iOS VPN Settings:
1) Open the “Settings” app on your iOS device.
2) Select “General”.
3) Scroll down and select “VPN”.
4) Select “Add a VPN Configuration…”.
5) Select “IPSec” tab at the top right of screen.
6) Enter the following information:
- Description: Haverford VPN
- Server: vpn.haverford.edu
- Account: Your Haverford Username (without @haverford.edu)
- Password: Your QUAKER Domain / Haverford Password
- Group Name: “Leave blank”
- Secret: HaverFort004
- Select “Save” in the upper right hand corner.
7) Select the back arrow in the upper left hand corner until you get to the first “Settings” page and turn on VPN by sliding the button to the right next to the VPN option.
8) Once connected you’ll see a VPN icon in the upper right hand corner of your iPhone.
Note: When using VPN, either when connected to a WiFi or Cellular connection, your iPhone will have a Haverford IP address and enable access to Haverford resources as if the iPhone was connected to Haverford-Secure.