You may find these training resources helpful. Please note: these are external websites and the resources are not supported by the ProDesk.
- Adobe Training Videos – Library of training videos on all the Adobe products–including Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver.
- Google Earth Tutorials – Short videos showing how to use a number of Google Earth tools.
- iLife - Videos showing you how to use iMovie.
- Mac 101 – Getting Started with the Mac. A set of videos, instruction guides, and tips to help you get started on the Mac.
- Microsoft Answers – A community-based support site, , where you can ask and answer questions, or just browse other’s answers.
- SMART Podium Live – The SMART Podium (formerly named the”Sympodium”) is an interactive presentation tools that’s available in Chase Auditorium, Sharpless Auditorium, Stokes Auditorium, Stokes 10, and Stokes 16. LIVE training session are host by the manufacturer every Wednesday at 3pm eastern time and last for 45 minutes. You connect via a phone and the internet:, to learn how to use this valuable teaching tool. Join a session and learn how to use this valuable teaching tool.
Local Classes, Events, and User Groups
- Apple Store (Suburban Square, Ardmore) – View list of workshops and events.
- Bryn Mawr College Staff Education – Some classes open to Haverford faculty and staff.
- New Horizons of Greater Philadelphia – Instructor lead courses, online courses, consulting, and free webinars for Microsoft and Adobe products, as well as some other products.
- Philly FileMaker Users Group – Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month, at 6 PM in Ft. Washington. The meetings are hosted by IT Solutions Consulting, Inc. Topics vary each month and are posted on the Philly FileMaker Users Group web site.