Haverford faculty and staff are eligible to access E-Learning courses online at Microsoft.com. These courses are meant to help you keep up-to-date with the latest major software releases.
Please note that some product and language versions may not be available at the time you activate your courses. For up-to-date information on the availability of E-Learning courses, please search Microsoft’s Catalog. You may need to use Internet Explorer.
To gain initial access to the Microsoft® E-Learning courses, please follow the steps below:
- Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/activate/.
- Input your multiuse access code: (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the access code.)
- You will be prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live™ ID. (This is the user name and password you use to access the site each time you log on.) If you already have a profile on microsoft.com, use that Windows Live ID.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
- From the confirmation e-mail, click the link to complete the e-mail confirmation and activate your courses.
- You are prompted to sign in using a valid Windows Live ID, once again.
- A confirmation page appears indicating that the access code has been accepted (or you may receive an error message if the code was not accepted).
- Select the My Learning link to see list of available courses.
- Choose a course title to launch the offering. You have 12 months from the time of launch to finish that course.
To access your course at any time, please follow these steps:
- Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/.
- Choose the “Sign In” button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password.
- Select the My Learning catalog link on the left side of the page under Customer Login.
- Begin your E-Learning course.