Air Server is available in every classroom on campus. You can use AirServer to wirelessly project your iPhone, iPad, and Mac laptop.
The Mersive Pod is currently available in:
- Sharpless Auditorium
- Sharpless S113 (coming soon)
- Sharpless S430 (coming soon)
- Stokes Auditorium
You can use Mersive Pod to wirelessly project any device except Chromebooks.
Note: To get started, connect your device to the “POD” wireless network for the appropriate room (eg. “Stokes Auditorium POD”) and follow the directions on your device screen.
- AirServer written directions
- Find out useful iPad apps for teaching and learning (by EdTechTeacher.org)
- Try out our “iPads to Go” program
For more information or help regarding wireless projection, please contact Instructional Technology Services (firstname.lastname@example.org)