Haverford college uses Moodle as the learning management system (LMS) for academic courses. In addition, many committees, student groups, and other organizations use Moodle as well. Request a Moodle site for your departments, committees, student groups, and other organizations.
The information below will help you log in and learn more about the system.
See what new on Moodle!
Watch the video below, “A short introduction to Moodle” to get started.
- Go to moodle.haverford.edu and explore
Log in with your Haverford username and password (do not include @haverford.edu)
- Quick Guide to Using Moodle
- Lynda.com Moodle 2.8 Essential Training w/Kevin Kelly
Design and Build Course Sites
All Haverford academic courses have course sites available on Moodle. These courses and enrollments are created automatically from our BIONIC information system. However, students only have access to course sites that teachers make available.
Learn how to create Moodle courses with the Creating Moodle Courses series. Creating Moodle Courses has several components, which are best understood when read in order:
- What’s in a Course Shell?
- Course Design And Settings
- Adding Course Content
- Making your Course Visible to Students — warning, you need to take action for this
- Understanding Course Enrollments
See Moodle in Action/Share Ideas with your Colleagues
Enroll in our online Moodle course, Using Moodle for Active Learning! This course is open to any Haverford or Bryn Mawr user.