Haverford college uses Moodle as the learning management system (LMS) for academic courses. In addition, many committees, student groups, and other organizations use Moodle as well.
The information below will help you log in and learn more about the system.
- Go to moodle.haverford.edu.
- Log in with your Haverford username and password (do not include @haverford.edu).
- If you have courses available, they will be shown in the middle of the screen. Click on a course to enter it.
Introducing Moodle video — Log in and Get Started
- Unit 1: Understand the Course Template
- Unit 2: Course Design and Settings
- Unit 3: Adding Resources
- Unit 4: Enrolling Students
- Blackboard End of Life FAQ
- Blackboard > Moodle Feature Map from Wesleyan University
- General Information about Moodle from Moodle.org
- Atomic Learning Moodle Videos (requires a Haverford account). Click the link to login, then choose “Moodle” from the Applications dropdown and click “Search.”
- Bryn Mawr’s Moodle Help