The Language Learning Center invites everyone to the semi-annual Teaching with Technology Forum.
Date: Monday, May 3rd, 2010
Time: 1:30pm ~3:00pm
Place: Language Learning Center, Stokes 205
At this semester’s Forum, four Teaching with Technology Grant recipients will talk about how the grant positively impacted their teaching. Joseph Spadaro, our new CIO, will give the closing remarks. I hope you can join us for enrichment, discussion, and the chance to see what your colleagues are doing with technology.
- Carol Solomon, Independent College Programs: “Research and creation of image resources for use in Art History courses”
- Duane Kight, Department of French: “Using Flash for Listening Comprehension”
- Travis Zadeh, Department of Religion: “Developing course websites”
- Bret Mulligan, Department of Classics: “Developing Java based programs for quizzes and exercises”
- Joseph Spadaro, CIO, Closing Remarks
If you have any questions, please contact Hiroyo Saito, Director of the Language Learning Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 610-896-4971.