In my previous blog article, I wrote about a whiteboard app “Explain Everything to create a mini-lecture. Today, I got a question from one of the faculty members, “I created a video using Explain Everything. How can I upload the video to my Moodle?
Well, there is an app for that!
Download the Panopto iPad app (free) to your iPad.
- On your iPad, when you are done creating a video using the app Explain Everything, Export Video to Camera Roll.
- Download Panopto iPad app (free) from the link below to your iPad.
- In Panopto app, select “Sign In” under Account.
- Type “hc.hosted.panopto.com” for the Address.
- On the pop-up Sign in window, choose “Haverford College Moodle” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the blue “Sign In” bar.
- Login to Moodle with your username and Password, and select “Login.“
- On the Panopto app, select “Record & Upload” under Create.
- Select your course/folder.
- On the Create a new session window, type the Title and select “Choose a video,” and select the video you wan to upload from the Camera Roll, and select “Use” on the top right corner of the screen, and select the “Upload” button.
If the video is so long, it will take a while to compress & upload it. I would suggest you would do this when you do not need the iPad for a while. Once you upload the video, the video will appear under the Panopto block in Moodle.
You can watch this video. There is no sound in this video.