Haverford IITS collaborates with the Community at large to develop and implement policies that shape our computing environment. Policies in draft and those that have been formally adopted can be found here. Something missing? Contact us and suggest where we might add to our set of guidelines.
IITS will be happy to provide a printed copy of any of these policies upon request. To contact the members of the Policy and Planning Working Group email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members of the IITS Policy and Planning Working Group for 2013-14 are:
John Dougherty (On Leave in AY 2013-14)
Steve Fabiani (Chair)
Casey Falk ’16
- 1A. Policy Process Document
- 1B. Policy Glossary
- 2A. Policy on Account Creation and Deletion
- 2B. Account Access and Privacy (Legacy)
- 3A. Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources (Legacy)
- 3B. Acceptable Use: Copyright Supplement (Legacy)
- 3C. Acceptable Use: Administrative Computing Policies (Legacy)
- 4A. Student Support Policy (Legacy)
- 4B. Student Webpages Policies and Guidelines
- 5A. Policy on Google Apps Additional Features
- 9A. Business Rules and Practices
Related Policies and Documents
The following are computing-related College policy documents you may find helpful.
Haverford’s Data Confidentiality Policy and Employee Confidentiality Statement, which outlines obligations related to handling confidential data for any member of the extended community with such access.
Haverford’s Data Management Principles, which explains the College’s approach to Data stewardship and our approach to managing data as an institution. This document also includes a helpful list of laws, regulations and best practices we follow.