- Where do I login?
- Is there a Getting Started Guide so I can learn basic skills?
- Is Google Calendar replacing MeetingMaker?
- How do I migrate my calendars into Google Calendar?
- How do I get Haverford’s public calendars into my Google Calendar (ex Haverford Campus Calendar of Events)?
- Why is my Google Calendar set to “share this calendar with everyone is the organization Haverford College” by default?
- Can I use my Google Calendar offline?
- How do I view my Calendar on my smartphone?
- How do I find out more about calendars?
- How do I get help?
Not at this time.
See the Migration Page to get started.
View the About Exporting Events Page that is located on the Haverford Calendar. Once you have decided what you would like to export and by which method, read Google’s Calendar Import and Export Documentation.
By default, your Google Calendar in HaverApps is set to “share this calendar with everyone is the organization Haverford College” and your calendar is viewable as “see only free/busy (hide details).” This is the default for all HaverApps calendars to enable meeting scheduling across campus. If prefer that a generic free/busy version of your calendar not be available to the campus, you may make your calendar private.
Yes! Google that allows you to access Google Calendars offline by clicking the “Offline” link in the upper right corner of your Gmail interface. This tool is useful for when you have a flaky connection, like riding the train to and from campus.
N.B. – You must have administrative access to your machine to download and install an application used to set up this lab. Also, this feature makes a local copy of your calendar on your system, so only install this feature on your personal machine.
See the Google’s Apps for Mobile Page for details.
Check out the Google Calendar Help Center.