In July 2009, most Xerox copiers on campus were replaced with HP copiers. The copiers in Union, the Locker Building, and Ryan are still Xerox machines, as is the color device in Hall Building. The black and white Xerox copier in Hall was replaced with an HP copier. However, the color copier in Hall is a Xerox.
Help For Xerox Machines
Jams and Other Mechinical Problems
If you need assistance with your Haverford Xerox copier, please call 1-800-822-2979.
You will be asked to provide:
- the copier’s serial number (located on the machine)
- your name and phone number
- copier location (Union, Locker, Hall, and Ryan are the locations of the 4 remaining Xerox machines)
- description of the problem
- Please make sure to inform the Xerox representative with whom you speak that Haverford no longer has an on-site Xerox tech. Xerox will have to dispatch a tech to campus.
For toner, drumkits, or staples, please contact the purchasing office: at 610-896-1032 or firstname.lastname@example.org